Crazy night? Revitalize and restore radiance to your skin with the “What Happened Last Night?” mask. Ginseng and artemisia extracts soothe and refresh your skin after a long night, so no one has to know.
- Redness + irritation
- Lifeless skin
- Dehydrated & malnourished skin
- Restores radiance to dull skin
- Increases production of collagen
- Hydrates and soothes skin
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the mask from packaging, gently unfold.
- Apply mask to face and fit it to facial contours.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes then discard.
- Gently pat face with fingertips until remaining serum is fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Sibiricum Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1